Thread: PhotoKamp is here!!!

Default PhotoKamp is here!!!

Hey guys and gals,

PhotoKamp is FINALLY here! We pre-launched at PhotoshopWorld in Las Vegas last week, and the site went live today. Thank you all for the valuable input (and patience LOL), I've incorporated much of your feedback into the first workshop! We're starting in Los Angeles on November 12-14, 2010, but once I collect feedback from the first one I'm planning to bring PhotoKamp to other cities. The LA Kamp will include a day at Ultimate Graveyard and a chance to assist me on a pro magazine shoot!

As of this posting, we are already 50% sold out...CRAZY! I am so excited to meet so many hungry, up-and-coming photographers. Let me know your thoughts!

Visit the official PhotoKamp site!
    Last edited by Nick Saglimbeni; September 8th, 2010 at 10:15 PM.
    -Nick

Owner, CEO
    SlickforceStudio - You. Perfected.™
    www.slickforce.com
    www.nicksaglimbeni.com

I'm one of you biggest fans from Minnesota. However, the short notice didn't help for this year's PhotoKamp.
    However, knowing what to budget for, I'll be attending next year. How could anyone miss this opportunity (minus finances)
    of watching, trying, and getting feedback from you and your staff. For all of you going this year... yea... I'm jealous!

PhotoKamp 2011... Woohoo!

Hey Doug,

Yeah, I know it was short notice...sorry about that. I just wanted to get the first one off the ground quickly so that I could figure out what the students want to learn, and gather in-the-field shots for promoting future workshops. Rest assured, there will be more, and the next two will likely be someplace other than LA. Thank you, as always, for the kind words. I greatly appreciate them.
    -Nick

Owner, CEO
    www.slickforce.com
    www.nicksaglimbeni.com

I would like to attend!
    but for reasons of logistics is a little difficult to me!!
    continues photokamps
    if I lose this hope to be in the next!

OMG!! I've been waiting for this photo kamp unfortunately i won't be able to attend this November, but i will be attending the next one for sure....

Don't despair, my friends! There will be another PhotoKamp in the future, I assure you! I just have to get a few big projects off the ground at Slickforce before the holidays. FYI as of this posting I think we've only got one spot left so if anyone wants to grab it, now's the time!
    -Nick

Owner, CEO
    www.slickforce.com
    www.nicksaglimbeni.com

Will you be making a PhotoKamp video tutorial on this like you do with the mastering retouching. Love your mastering retouching. You have made it interesting and educational. Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by vivitron18 View Post
    Will you be making a PhotoKamp video tutorial on this like you do with the mastering retouching. Love your mastering retouching. You have made it interesting and educational. Thanks so much for sharing your experience.
    So glad you like the Mastering Retouching series. I worked very hard to make sure it was both education and fun.

There will likely be a follow-up series that covers lighting and photography, but not for a few years. I'm really looking forward to discussing issues one-on-one at this point, and I would like to possibly take these workshops around the world.

I will post it here when I have more info!
    -Nick

Owner, CEO
    www.slickforce.com
    www.nicksaglimbeni.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ladytre View Post
    Hi Nick,
    I am starting out in photography, and I am very interested in the PhotoKamp. I just received your "Mastering Retouching" DVD set, and it is very interesting. I live in DC, so please, let me know a full schedule, I would like to attend.
    Just add your email to the mailing list at http://photo-kamp.com and you'll hear it first when we announce the next dates!
    -Nick

Owner, CEO
    www.slickforce.com
    www.nicksaglimbeni.com